£89000 - £90000 per annum
Are you ready to be a game-changer in the world of sports data? Do you want to be part of a team that's rewriting the playbook on sports analytics?
This company is on a mission to revolutionise the beautiful game with cutting-edge data technology, and they need your skills to make it happen.
Step onto the field with your new team as Data Engineer and lead the charge in sports data innovation.
From scouting talent to optimising game strategy, they're building the tools that will shape the future of sports.
Join their sports analytics team today and be at the forefront of this exciting journey!
They're seeking a star player in the data engineering game. As a sports Data Engineer, you'll be instrumental in designing and building a data infrastructure that will power a game-changing analytics platform.
Your goal? To ensure your team has the data they need to kick it out of the park!
Key Responsibilities as Data Engineer
- Craft a winning data architecture that's as solid as a defender's tackle.
- Score big with efficient data pipelines for seamless extraction, transformation, and loading.
- Keep the data flowing smoothly with top-notch reliability and performance.
- Play offence with optimization techniques like data partitioning and indexing.
- Team up with external data providers to bring in the stats that matter most.
Star player key qualities
- 5+ years of experience in data engineering, with a passion for sports.
- Pro-level skills in Python and Bash scripting.
- Experience dribbling through ETL processes with tools like Prefect or Airflow.
- Goal-scoring knowledge of containerization and orchestration tools like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Captain of the cloud with expertise in AWS, Azure, or GCP.
This is your shot to join a winning team - and you can do it all from the comfort of your home pitch!
This Data Engineer remote opportunity awaits, so lace up your boots and get ready to make history in the world of sports data!
Eligo Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.