£45000 - £55000 per annum + OTE 60/75K+Bens
Are you a Exhibition Sales Manager/Show Manager with 5 to 7 years' experience in B2B Exhibition/Sponsorship sales along with some man-management experience?
A well-known Exhibition organiser based in London is looking for a skilled Exhibition Sales Manager/Show Manager like you to work on one of their leading shows held in the UK.
As Exhibition Sales Manager/Show Manager specialising in B2B exhibitions you will be;
- Consultative selling is a key part of this role, the right candidate should be able to sell creatively, through solution led selling
- Proactively sourcing and developing potential exhibitiors and partners/sponsors
- Managing a small team of Exhibition Sales Executives
- Weekly meetings with Sales Team, training and mentoring
- Establishing a permanent market presence and act as a market specialist supported by the knowledge from internal and external resources.
- Ongoing management of sales leads to help achieve annual business objectives and revenue targets.
This London based events business produce B2B Exhibitions in the UK and globally across several B2B sectors, so you will be joining a well-known brand with a strong foothold in the events market.
Working as Exhibition Sales Manager/Show Manager, you'll be earning £45,000 - £55,000 (with a £60/75,000 OTE dependant on performance.)
This company also offers great career opportunity and growth going forward, so if this Exhibition Sales Manager/Show Manager is suited for you, apply today or get in touch!
Eligo Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.