£35000 - £60000 per annum + OTE 70/120,000+Bens
Conference Sponsorship Executive/Manager - B2B Conferences
Are you a Sponsorship Sales Executive/Manager with 18 months to 4 years' experience in B2B Conferences/Exhibitions?
A Conference organiser based in London is looking for a skilled Sponsorship Sales Executive/Manager like you to work on their portfolio of events for the UK market and soon to be expanding in the American market.
As Sponsorship Sales Executive/Manager specialising in B2B conferences/exhibitions you will be;
- Cross selling to client sponsors who would be interested in reaching core decision makers through their networking events. This would be via email, telephone and LinkedIn
- Setting up Teams calls to present and pitch their events. Face to face meetings may be required
- Working towards individual and team targets to achieve required sponsors for each event
- Attend events across the UK to assist with the set up and running of the event
- Relationship management to optimise rebook growth
This London based events business produce B2B Conferences in the UK and globally, so you will be joining a well-known brand with a strong foothold in the events market.
Working as Sponsorship Sales Executive/Manager, you'll be earning £35,000 - £60,000 (with a OTE 70/120K dependant on performance.)
This company also offers great career opportunity and growth going forward, so if this Conference Sponsorship Sales Executive/Manager is suited for you, apply today or get in touch!
Eligo Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.