£39000 - £42000 per annum + + Holiday & Pension Entitlements
Are you looking for your next Web Development opportunity? Do you have proven experience with C++, HTML or Python?
Do you want to join a dynamic team focused on Organisational Development & Innovation?
Your new employer is looking for you to embark on delivering digital projects for an initial 18 month fixed term contract!
Your offering as a Web Developer?
Your starting salary will be subject to experience, within the range of £39,000 - £42,000 (with additional benefits including 19% employer pension contributions)
Your new organisation offers a flexible hybrid working environment, ideally 3 days per week on site.
Your responsibilities in your new Web Developer opportunity?
As the perfect fit for this Web Developer vacancy, you'll be playing a pivotal role in developing, maintaining, and upgrading software applications that support the various operations and services within the organisation. You will contribute by;
- Defining, delivering, and supporting projects and online services related to digital initiatives.
- Coordinating the implementation of projects within the Digital Pillars framework, advocating for agile technology and immersive technology with a focus on end-user design at all levels.
- Playing a crucial role in the development, maintenance, and upgrading of software applications that support various operations and services.
Does this sound like the ideal Web Developer Job for you?
If you have proven experience in;
- Developing within one or more programming languages such as Java, C++, HTML/CSS and Python.
- Implementing online and web platforms
- Microsoft 365 development tools and technologies, including but not limited to SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Power Platform, and Azure services.
- Identifying and enabling the successful delivery of innovative software solutions and digital opportunities
- *Desirable to possess a Degree (or equivalent) in Software Engineering, Computer Science etc.
Are you a Web Developer but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Technology recruitment consultancy specialising in IT Contracts within the Public Sector. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect new post job.
Eligo Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.