US$120000 - US$145000 per annum
11 months ago
You're a bold leader. You want to make an impact, lead and implement change.
You're data-driven and highly analytical, but you don't ignore your instincts.
Does this sound like you? Then keep reading to find out more about this Workday Integration Lead role for a successful online platform.
Your day to day as a Workday Integration Lead
- Use your strategic leadership skills to develop and implement support and change management procedures for Workday.
- Ensure business priorities and SLA's are met through ongoing leadership of the System team.
- Work collaboratively with HR to understand priorities for any fixes and future improvements.
- Implement different modules in Workday for HR Business Partners, Operations, Payroll and IT.
- Calculate regular Workday releases for changes in functionality whilst developing regression test plans and tools, running testing required for each release.
- Deliver support for reporting needs on Workday, building custom reports for the team when required.
What can you get working as a Workday Integration Lead?
- A highly competitive salary of $120,000 - $145,000
- Flexible spending accounts.
- No stupid time-wasting meetings.
- Flexible hours.
- Drinks and snacks on tap.
- In house wellness; massages, fitness classes etc.
- Regular team social events.
What do you need for this Workday Integration Lead role?
- You have solid experience with Workday with proficiency in Workday Report Writer, Calculated Fields and Dashboards.
- You're an experienced team leader with broad experience in HR technologies, systems and reporting.
- You've got first-rate interpersonal skills, with the ability to connect with a variety of different people.
- You're a natural problem solver with analytical skill and the ability to balance multiple tasks.
- You're a stickler for detail, always noticing the small details with a focus on data accuracy.
If this Workday Integration lead role sounds right up your street, then don't hesitate to apply now!
Are you an experienced Workday Integration specialist but this role doesn't quite fit? Are you looking for Workday or ServiceNow Integration roles? Eligo are a leading technology and Integration agency, specialising in Workday Integration and ServiceNow Integration roles. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Workday Integration job. Lisa Scarlett - Workday and ServiceNow Recruitment Specialist.