City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Generous bonus and benefits
about 2 months ago
Senior Windows Desktop Support
Windows 10, Powershell scripting, Linux OS exposure, VIP C-level executive support, excellent communication skills, common sense
IMMEDIATE START - PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CAN'T COMMENCE WITHIN A WEEK OF BEING OFFERED THE POSITION
Fantastic role and Company - London City-based.
Ideally, you will have worked within an environment supporting traders or bankers - experience of supporting C-level executives essential.
Generous salary, benefits and excellent annual bonus.
- Windows 10,
- Basic Linux (Debian or Ubuntu),
- Active Directory via windows Management tools
- Office365 management
- PowerShell scripting and bash scripting desirable
- Desktop/Laptop hardware setup and management and automation
- Virtual Machine Management
- Linux OS exposure to modify scripts and configurations
- Ideally some exposure to macOS
- You will provide high-level support for applications.
- You will work with hardware and software vendors to resolve equipment failures/problems
- You will apply moderately advanced knowledge of PC applications and support and be technically able to resolve 70% of PC (hardware) and/or applications (software) support procedures with minimal direction.
- You will independently handle new PC configurations and software installations
Essential that you also have:
- Good deskside manner
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A well-formatted CV with no typos or spelling mistakes
- A strong solid work history desirable of at least 18 months in each role you have undertaken
Windows Senior Desktop Support ideally with experience supporting C-level executives within a bankin, trading or Fintech environment. Apply to Anne@eligo.co.uk