City of London, London
£44000 - £50000 per annum + Additional benefits
over 1 year ago
Infrastructure Engineer (MCSE 2012, MCSA Office 365)
- Are you a first-rate Senior Microsoft IT Engineer - a Microsoft Infrastructure - MCSE 2012 and MCSA Office 365 certified?
- Are you Prince2 and/or ITIL knowledgeable or possess a Project Management certification - committed to working formally within these and/or similar frameworks?
- Are you client focused with excellent Microsoft technical, project Management and are used to being hands-on with SMB infrastructure projects from brief to delivery?
- Can you implement and deliver Microsoft and Cloud SME IT solutions within budget and on time
- Are you hands on providing support for Microsoft server stacks
- Are your communication, organisation and documentation skills second to none and complement your Microsoft infrastructure knowledge?
- Have you worked with or had exposure to cloud-hosted storage (AWS/Azure)?
- Have you undertaken Office 365 mail migrations?
- Have you supported Windows Active Directory infrastructures
- Are you used to working to strict SLAs supplying a premium level of customer satisfaction
If you answered yes to the majority of the bullet points above then we'd love to speak with you.
As Microsoft Infrastructure Engineer, you must be a Microsoft certified hands-on IT professional (MCSE certified and MCSA certified) who has perhaps previously worked within a Managed Services Provider (MSP) as a Senior Technical Engineer or Infrastructure Engineer. You will be joining a forward-thinking quality focused London company at an exciting stage of their growth. In brief, you will be scoping, designing and implementing infrastructure projects for SME (SMB) businesses.
You will work closely with a range of projects including infrastructure, network, deployment, service desk, office moves, inter-office connectivity and many more.
- Microsoft certified MCSE (2012) and MCSA Office 365
- 3-5 years working on Microsoft infrastructure projects
- Exposure to cloud services (Azure or AWS)
- Formal project management certification or experience (Prince2 or ITIL)
If you would like to hear more about this Microsoft Certified Infrastructure Engineer (MCSE and MCSA) position please apply now, sending us your CV. If you seem like you have the experience needed, we will get in touch as soon as possible.
Are you an IT Technical professional but this Microsoft IT role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are also a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Mac IT jobs include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS (formerly Mac OSX) and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. We have roles dealing with Google, Mac, Windows, JAMF, SCCM and Creative agency software. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect macOS (formerly Mac OSX) IT role. Anne Rooke - Mac Recruitment Specialist for Mac IT jobs.