£30000 - £35000 per annum + full benefit package
4 months ago
Forklift experience essential
UP TO £35K BASIC SALARY
NO SHIFT WORK
MON TO FRI ONLY
Seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager for a large Manufacturer of electronic security solutions based in Luton.
If you are looking for the chance to be part of a motivated, targeted, and productive team and have Warehouse Management experience, this could be the challenge for you.
As the Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Warehouse Team to manage specific functions and throughput within the Inbound, Picking and Despatch Operation.
Forklift operation will be a key aspect of this role, so a forklift license (reach truck) is required.
This is very much a hands-on role and will also involve working with my client's warehouse team and undertaking other general warehouse duties, taking pride in providing quality in all aspects of the role.
As the Warehouse Manager you will also be responsible for organising the efficient and safe storage and dispatch of warehoused products.
THIS ROLE IS PAYING UP TO £35K.
Working hours - 08:30 to 17:00, 1 hour for lunch (there is flexibility here).
Monday to Friday
NO SHIFT WORK!!
- 5+ Years' experience in Warehouse Manager role.
- Experience managing warehouse fulfilment operations
- Experience managing a warehouse team
- Ideally experience with Sock management using SAP Business One
- Excellent communicator and team manager/motivator
- Strong IT skills and can manage spreadsheets and used to reporting performance metrics weekly
- Forklift experience essential
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and organise daily picking requirements
- Supervise picking and checking process for accuracy and ensure customer orders are fulfilled
- Supervising the processing all incoming orders from customers
- Plan and organise warehouse activities and delegate appropriate tasks to ensure maximum efficiency is achieved
- Ensure all Health & Safety procedures are implemented and adhered to
- Work with the Procurement department to monitor stock levels, ensuring availability for customers avoiding costly overstocking
- Maintain stock accuracy and ensure the FIFO policy is always followed
- Physically book in and record all inbound goods onto the warehouse management system
- Ensure all orders placed on the day are packed and shipped
- Receipt all customer returns and process for credit/replacement etc
- Return all faulty items to Italy for internal crediting purposes
- Deal with physical aspects of product "recalls" or quarantine of items that have been identified as having issues
- Perform monthly stock counts and regular cyclic counts on all stock and promotional items
- Investigate stock discrepancies and resolve
- Maintain a perfect flow of information and requests between Sales and the Warehouse
- Resolve any customer or internal issues and queries as they arise
- Assist the Accounts Department with any daily invoicing or purchasing queries
- Train and develop the skills of the warehouse team on SAP and daily procedures
- Identify areas for improvement and implement changes where appropriate.
- Keeping all work areas clean and tidy
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for further information 0208 971 1893