Up to £18000 per annum
12 months ago
Looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing company?
Eager to learn about new technologies?
Warehouse Assistant Responsibilities:
- Create DPD shipping labels
- Process orders from pick/pack manager
- Process Returns via SAP
- Keeping all work areas clean and tidy
- Pick and pack orders
- Place stock orders with Head Office
- Place stock orders UK Suppliers
- Create production orders for upgraded DVR/NVR (Training provided)
- Sign for returns and stock deliveries
- Check all deliveries thoroughly against packing slips
- Book in stock
- Build panels delivered by fabricators (Training provided)
- DVR Builds (Training provided)
A minimum of 2 years' experience in this role or similar is required.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career by working in a challenging, fast paced environment.
Warehouse Assistant Salary: £18,000