£28000 - £33000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Warden Call Service Engineer for the Portsmouth area.
We are seeking an experienced Warden Call Service Engineer to cover the M5 corridor. This candidate needs to live in and around the Portsmouth area.
This will be working within the Social Housing arena - vulnerable care homes, residential units etc, anywhere that requires an onsite warden really.
System knowledge required for this role - Tunstall and Tynetec Warden Call systems.
- PPM (planned, preventative maintenance) of Warden Call systems.
- Reactive maintenance of Warden Call Systems
- Testing and replacing of heads etc of Warden Call systems.
What's on offer:
- Paying up to £33k plus package depending on experience + OTE of an extra circa £3/4k
- Van & fuel card
- Phone & iPad
- Training Courses
- Great support network, Team Leader, Contracts Manager
- Quarterly breakfast club
- Beers with the team
- Pension Plan
- Treated like an adult from the get-go
- Call out you will be paid door to door for each call out. rates: Sat time and a half, Sunday Double time.
- For hours worked on a Saturday payment of time and a half will apply and for Sunday the payment will be double time."
- 20 days holidays plus Bank Holidays