about 1 month ago
My client is a leading consultancy based in Munich, and has been dominating the market for the last 20 years. Their focus lies in organisational development, workshops and trainings.
The next step for them is digital implementation and they are now looking for a UX/UI Designer for their rapidly expanding start-up.
Here you can quickly take on responsibility and be creative. You will be there from the start - developing a completely new web-based management system. You can expect flat hierarchies, a great team and a highly innovative environment.
Your tasks will include:
- The continuous development of the UX for web and apps.
- Working independently within an agile, interdisciplinary team and make your contribution to successful products.
- You analyze complex requirements from the user perspective and on this basis create an optimal user experience and a high-performance user interface.
- Through market observations and analysis you will increase user-friendliness, optimising the customer journey and thus increase conversion rates.
- You are jointly responsible for the conception and interaction design, and continuously improving the apps with the help of user feedback and testing.
- In the test phase, you create interactive prototypes, validate and optimize concepts and thus ensure excellent usability and a convincing user experience.
- You are responsible for a consistent appearance of the brand across all touchpoints and devices.
- Design degree or comparable
- Passion for creative UI design and continuous user experience optimization.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or Figma
- Relevant experience in designing current B2C apps (iOS, Android).
- Very good technical understanding of web technologies (HTML5, CSS, Java Script)
- A good eye for concept
If you feel this could be a good fit then please do not hesitate to get in touch!