West End, London
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent benefits
11 months ago
IMMEDIATELY REQUIRED - macOS and Windows PC 1st and 2nd line IT Support Analyst
- An immediate start permanent role to commence during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Initially will be a home-based role returning to office-based when lockdown lifted
- All interviews will be conducted over Zoom and job will be offered without a face-to-face meeting
macOS and Windows PC - macOS IT Support - Creative Agency - London - Helpdesk, email including Outlook, Office 365, Microsoft Office, iOS support, AV system support, Adobe Creative Cloud, Active Directory, Zoom, Slack, intune, Jamf (will be taught if no experience)
- As macOS and Windows Deskside IT Support Analyst - you will have some knowledge of macOS (Mac OS X) and Windows PC - but this is a role where training will be given so enthusiasm and willingness to learn is more important than experience
- Providing Apple Mac IT Helpdesk and deskside support, PC Windows Helpdesk and deskside support, troubleshooting, and providing Mac and Windows focused IT support for desktop applications including Microsoft Office, MS Office.
- You will also provide Mac/PC telephone support using remote access aa well as deskside.
- It is a busy creative environment - it is key you have the right personality to fit in with this.
You will be working within the Mac/PC IT support team. providing macOS and Windows IT support to busy deadline driven users - it is a fast-paced environment and you will provide remote support to those using VPN access.
You will be yje first point of contact and will be trained and able to escalate any problems you are unable to solve. This role is part of a team where the other members of the team will have more experience than you and you will be given plenty of training and guidance.
As Apple Mac macOS (was OSX) and Windows PC IT Support Analyst:
- You should have excellent communication skills
- Be a keen and fast learner and be enthusiastic about helping users.
- The working environment is relaxed but extremely professional, so the successful candidate must be able to operate effectively in a highly creative atmosphere and be a real team player joining the IT team there.
- Cultural fit is important to success in this role, so you must be proactive and outgoing.
Active Directory account management, domain-based directory services, and macOS and Windows cross-platform 1st and 2nd line IT support as part of a Mac/PC IT Helpdesk team.
- Supporting / troubleshooting end-user devices including Windows 10 workstations, Mac workstations, and iOS mobile devices
- Office 365, SharePoint and One Drive management and troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of IP network concepts (e.g., switching, routing, segmentation, DNS, DHCP) as needed to eventually perform hands-on network troubleshooting
- You will learn knowledge and gain experience with MDM systems such as InTune, JAMF and KACE
- Troubleshooting endpoint security controls such as anti-virus and software firewalls
- File and print services for Windows-based networks
- Zoom and Meeting room videoconferencing troubleshooting experience
- Understanding of e-mail concepts, Outlook and Mimecast administration and troubleshooting
- Adobe Creative suite troubleshooting and maintenance experience and knowledge.
- Experience supporting collaborative tools in a creative environment (including but not limited to: G-Suite, Zoom, Slack, Figma, InVision)
As Mac/PC IT Support Analyst you must have Apple macOS IT and Windows troubleshooting skills, be well organised and able to work under pressure to deadlines in a busy environment. You must be self-motivated and positive with a good deskside manner. You will be helpful to other members of the team and be confident, punctual and reliable.
Apple macOS and Windows PC - Mac/PC 2nd line IT Support - Creative Agency - Central London - Email including Outlook, Office 365, Microsoft Office, iOS support, AV system support, Adobe Creative Cloud, Active Directory, Azure, Jamf, intune, Zoom, Slack
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo is a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS (Mac OSX) and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us - Specialist Apple macOS IT Recruitment - let us help you secure your perfect macOS IT support role.