£35000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, car, phone, laptop etc..
8 months ago
Position: UK Field Sales Manager / Leader - Lighting
Location: National role
Salary Range: £35 - 50,000(dep on experience)
Benefits: Car, Pension, Healthcare, Phone, Laptop, etc..
Bonus structure: Uncapped
Reporting to: Sales Director
Start date: ASAP
Located in the North London / Home Counties area, it is a leading supplier of lighting solutions, concentrating on the electrical wholesaler market.
Manage the daily operation of field sales team consisting of 11 Area Sales Managers. As UK Field Sales Manager / Leader you will be responsible for delivering on the business strategy, developing the team and achieving the objectives of the board. Whilst ensuring that the sales team meet KPI's and ensure customer satisfaction is kept to a very high standard.
You will be tasked with mentoring, coaching and advising each sales member during dual visits, ensuring that they strategize their area properly.
Responsible for maintaining and achieving further growth on the businesses multi-million turnover
Preferably, you will have experience of leading teams within the lighting industry, targetting the electrical wholesale market. Ideally, you will already be a successful Regional Sales Manager / Sales Leader looking to make that step up.
Must have a proven track record of man management and delivering business growth, as the ambition for the company is to increase its market share by a substantial amount in the UK. You will have the full backing from the group in order to achieve the set target.
The key ingredients for this are:
- Proven track record of delivering growth
- Experience in managing a sales team
- Desire to be successful
- Disciplined and structured
- Lighting experience would be advantageous
- Electrical wholesale experience is a MUST
Qualifications and Experience
- You will ideally have an understanding and knowledge of lighting solutions
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Previous experience of working in a similar man-management role
- Evidence of delivering business growth from both a sales and profit perspective
Interviews available immediately