£55000 - £65000 per annum + Pension & Healthcare & Bonus
5 months ago
Are you a UX/UI Designer with a flair and passion for Graphic design and that visual eye that sets you apart.
This global tech business based in London , are looking to bring on a talented UI/UX designer and no its not who you think it is. You will be the sole design influence within the business and you will sit alongside the tech team.
This tech leading innovator was founded out of two successful sales of previous businesses, By becoming the newest member of the fast-growing team, you will be part of a fun and vibrant working environment. You will have the opportunity to lead on digital projects and be the visual eye.
If you want to be a part of an evolving and dynamic team, I would love to hear from you.
They are currently hiring for a UI / UX Designer to come and join their innovative team based in Mansfield to work/lead on multiple projects. This position will be primarily responsible for leading on multiple projects and the digital functions.
In addition to this, you will be leading the UX projects and the graphic design work. This is an essential role within the business and will feature a large amount of stakeholder interaction therefore, you need to be that high calibre individual I know you are.
- Interpret functional specifications into designs
- HTML / CSS
- Collaborate in the production of storyboards
- lead UX projects
- Work with stakeholders to iterate on initial designs
- Optimise the user experience of all projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in design related field
- Excellent experience of User Interface design
- Strong appreciation of UX principles
- Comfortable across all adobe products
- Experience of working with PSD files
- Previous experience in a development environment
- Good team player
- Ability to prioritise work loads
- Highly organised