£18000 - £24000 per annum + + Full Benefits
5 months ago
Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer - Italian Speaking
Area: Wimbledon, SW London
18k Basic OTE £22-24k
Are you fluent in Italian and English, living in the UK and keen to utilise your language skills?
Are you ambitious, driven and looking for a clear career path in the recruitment industry that is challenging, rewarding and offers excellent earning potential?
This could be the perfect role for you.
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THIS TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT ROLE?
- The opportunity for you to learn new recruitment resourcing skills.
- To work closely with and learn from a successful Sales Team.
- The opportunity to build your network in a growing IT market in Italy.
- You will be part of a hardworking, fun, meritocratic, winning team.
- Your starting basic salary as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be £18,000 basic.
- You will have a clear, achievable commission structure with the potential of earning £22-24k, including your commission.
- You will have flexible working, based in the office in Wimbledon 3 days per week with the option of 2 days working from home.
THE COMPANY YOU WILL BE JOINING?
- You will be working for a leading recruitment consultancy that's experienced sustained organic growth due to hard work, passion, and delivering a high-quality service.
- We value and respect our consultants, clients, and candidates focusing on listening, supporting, and growing together.
- Eligo are proud to offer an innovative and forward-thinking approach.
- Our team of dedicated consultants work within an ethos of providing a personal, fun, meritocratic work environment with the support and infrastructure to develop their own desk and deliver exceptional levels of recruitment service.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS ITALIAN SPEAKING TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
- As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will support one of Eligo's Senior Recruiters in finding the best candidates within the Italian market to match clients specifications.
- You will have to work to specifications across a range of sectors with varying level of technical and personal requirements.
- Write and Post adverts in English and Italian language from Job Specifications in order to attract active candidates.
- Pro-actively search Job boards, Professional and Social Networking sites for relevant candidates using various searching techniques, including Boolean search.
- Research, network, and develop relationships within our niche sectors.
- You will call high-quality, specialist candidates in order to ascertain their current job search status, qualify their skills, attributes and identify potential opportunities we have for them.
- Effective data management and input of all candidate CV's and records so the Recruitment Consultants can effectively pick up the next stage of the process.
- Work with the Marketing team to make follow up calls following marketing campaigns to new and existing candidates.
THIS RECRUITMENT TRAINEE ROLE IS FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE…
- Already relocated to London or can demonstrate you have experience living and working away from your native country.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Italian language on the telephone and in written communication.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills, verbal and written.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to work in a busy and fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and deliver within tight timeframes.
- Proactive attitude, with the ability to self-motivate and work autonomously.
- Team focussed approach with the desire and commitment to success and achievement for yourself, your team and your company.
- The desire to continuously learn and develop your existing skillset.
Are you looking for the opportunity to work hard, learn lots and progress your career accordingly?
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR - APPLY NOW!