South West London, London
£18000 - £20000 per annum + OTE £28K + Benefits
almost 2 years ago
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Italian Speaking
Location: London, Wimbledon SW19
Basic Salary - £18-20K OTE £28K + Guaranteed pay review every 6 months with dedicated personal development plan.
1st Year Earnings = OTE £28K - 2nd Year Earnings = OTE £50K - 3rd Year Earnings = OTE £80K+
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THIS RECRUITMENT TRAINEE ROLE?
The opportunity for you to learn new recruitment resourcing skills. Industry leading recruitment training and progression.
You will be part of a hardworking, fun, meritocratic, winning team. Opportunity to progress and develop within the Eligo Recruitment business as an Account Exec, Account Manager or 360 Recruitment Consultant
THE COMPANY YOU WILL BE JOINING? You will be working for a leading recruitment consultancy who have experienced sustained, organic growth due to hard work, passion, high quality service.
Recently awarded the titles of Best Business in SW19, Best Enterprising Business, Best Overall Business in Merton, Employer of the Year & Finalist of Agency of the Year (up to 50 staff) @ the Recruiter Awards!
An established consultancy which offers a forward thinking and innovative approach to recruitment, providing the full range of recruitment solutions to a wide range of clients from Tech Giants through to exciting cutting-edge Tech Start Ups.
Recruitment is full of number crunching, hard core sales environments where teams are micromanaged and are expected to hit standardised KPIs regardless of individual work style, sector or quality of service. NOT at Eligo.
- We value and respect our consultants, our clients and our candidates more than that.
- Eligo are proud to offer an innovative and forward-thinking approach.
- Our team of dedicated consultants work within an ethos of providing a personal, fun, meritocratic work environment with the support and infrastructure to develop their own desk and deliver exceptional levels of recruitment service.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS RECRUITMENT TRAINEE?
- As a trainee, you will initially support and shadow one of our Senior Recruiters in sourcing the very best SAP/Tech candidates for live roles across our Italian clients.
- You will have to work to specifications across a range of disciplines with varying level of technical and personal requirements.
- Write adverts and post adverts from Job Specifications in order to attract active candidates.
- Pro-actively search Job boards, Professional and Social Networking sites for relevant candidates using a variety of searching techniques including Boolean search.
- Research, network and develop relationships within our niche sectors.
- You will call high quality specialist candidates in order to ascertain their current job search status, qualify their skills, attributes and identify potential opportunities we have for them.
- Effective data management and input of all candidate CV and records so the Recruitment Consultants can effectively pick up the next stage of the process.
- Work with the Marketing team to make follow up calls following marketing campaigns to new and existing candidates
THIS RECRUITMENT TRAINEE ROLE IS FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE…
- Excellent communication skills on the telephone and in written communication. Negotiation and persuasion skills, verbal and written.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to work in a busy and fast paced environment managing multiple projects and deliver within tight timeframes.
- Proactive attitude, with the ability to self-motivate and work autonomously. Team focussed approach with the desire and commitment to success and achievement for both yourself, your team and your company.
- The desire to continuously learn and develop your existing skill set.
- And you must be fluent in Italian and English!
Are you looking for the opportunity to work hard, learn lots and progress your career accordingly?