£20000 - £24000 per annum + OTE £27.5K + Full Benefits
4 months ago
Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Italian Speaking
Location: Wimbledon London, SW19
Salary: £20-24k Basic OTE £27,500 + Full Benefits
Are you looking for an opportunity with a clear career path, excellent training, and great earning potential?
Then the Eligo Academy, Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity could be for you.
We are looking for two trainees to join our International Recruitment team in our head office in central Wimbledon, London SW19.
You would join us as a Delivery Consultant, working with a dedicated, highly experienced team and trainer who will mentor, support and train you to become a highly successful Recruitment Consultant.
This is an intensive 12-month training programme; as you complete each level of the training, you will be aiming to achieve your first promotion to Senior Delivery Consultant in 6 months and by the end of the 12 months to be promoted to a 360 Recruitment Consultant.
IS THIS THE RIGHT JOB FOR YOU?
To be considered for the role, you should demonstrate that you are fluent in English & Italian and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You'll have lived in the UK for at least six months and be of degree calibre. By that, we mean you don't have to have a degree; you'll need to have commercial intelligence and have the maturity and communication skills to liaise with senior professionals and manage a busy desk.
If the following traits are familiar to you, then you should apply now for Delivery Consultant - Trainee Recruitment Consultant and fast track your career as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Independent Character: You are not scared to break the mould and do things differently
- Goal orientated: You love working towards a goal, target or you love competing & winning
- Confident Communicator: You are comfortable and enjoy working with people even if they are more senior than you
- Dedication & Effort: You want to achieve and work hard to do so
- Self-starter: You like to take the initiative and to make things happen
- Agile & Adaptable: You can think on your feet and find solutions quickly
- Self-Development: You have the desire to learn and develop your existing skills continuously
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT?
- Help Eligo's Recruitment Consultants find the best candidates within their market.
- Write and post adverts from job specifications in order to attract active candidates.
- Proactively search Job boards, Professional and Social Networking sites for candidates.
- Research, network, and develop relationships within our niche sectors.
- Call high-quality specialist candidates in order to ascertain their current job search status, qualify their skills, attributes and identify potential opportunities we have for them.
- Effective data management and input of all candidate CVs and records.
- Identify client opportunities in your niche market - who is hiring, who are the best employers, which companies are growing etc.
WHAT'S IT LIKE WORKING AT ELIGO?
We'd like to believe life at Eligo is pretty great and hope that your future colleagues will tell you the same!
In addition to a work-life centred around you, ensuring you're happy, supported, and rewarded at work, we have a full range of benefits and perks ready for you when you kick off!
3.30 pm Friday finish, duvet days, a thriving social committee organising regular events and activities, tailored quarterly incentives & rewards, personal development plans, access to mental health support, yoga/mindfulness/gym classes etc.
Sound like a career for you? Let's talk! Apply now or get in touch, and we can tell you more about us, the role, and any other questions you might have.
Eligo is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.