South East London, London
£20000 - £24000 per annum + OTE £27.5K + & Full Benefits
4 months ago
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Italian Speaking
Wimbledon, SW19 - London UK
Basic Salary: £20-24k OTE £27,500
Are you fluent in Italian and English living in the UK keen to utilise your language skills? Are you ambitious and driven looking for a clear career path in the recruitment industry which is challenging, rewarding and offers great earning potential? This could be the perfect role for you.
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THIS TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT ROLE?
- The opportunity for you to learn new recruitment resourcing skills.
- The work closely with and learn from a successful Sales.
- The opportunity to build your network in a growing IT market in Italy.
- You will be part of a hardworking, fun, meritocratic, winning team.
- Your starting basic salary as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be £20-24k basic.
- You will have a clear, achievable commission structure with the potential of earning £27,500
- You will have flexible working, based in the office in Wimbledon 4 days per week with the option of 1 day working from home.
THE COMPANY YOU WILL BE JOINING?
- You will be working for a leading recruitment consultancy who have experienced sustained, organic growth due to hard work, passion, high quality service.
- We value and respect our consultants, our clients and our candidates focussing on listening, supporting and growing together.
- Eligo are proud to offer an innovative and forward thinking approach.
- Our team of dedicated consultants work within an ethos of providing a personal, fun, meritocratic work environment with the support and infrastructure to develop their own desk and deliver exceptional levels of recruitment service.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS ITALIAN SPEAKING TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
- As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will support one of Eligo's Recruitment leading Consultants in finding the best candidates with in the Italian market to carefully match client specifications.
- You will have to work to specifications across a range of sectors with varying level of technical and personal requirements.
- Write adverts and post adverts in English and Italian language from Job Specifications in order to attract active candidates.
- Pro-actively search Job boards, Professional and Social Networking sites for relevant candidates using a variety of searching techniques including Boolean search.
- Research, network and develop relationships within our niche sectors.
- You will call high quality specialist candidates in order to ascertain their current job search status, qualify their skills, attributes and identify potential opportunities we have for them.
- Effective data management and input of all candidate CV and records so the Recruitment Consultants can effectively pick up the next stage of the process.
- Work with the Marketing team to make follow up calls following marketing campaigns to new and existing candidates
THIS RECRUITMENT TRAINEE ROLE IS FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE…
- Already relocated to London or can demonstrate you have experience living and working away from your native country.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Italian language on the telephone and in written communication.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills, verbal and written.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to work in a busy and fast paced environment managing multiple projects and deliver within tight timeframes.
- Proactive attitude, with the ability to self motivate and work autonomously.
- Team focussed approach with the desire and commitment to success and achievement for both yourself, your team and your company.
- The desire to continuously learn and develop your existing skill set.
Are you looking for the opportunity to work hard, learn lots and progress your career accordingly? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR - APPLY NOW!