Manchester, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £24000 per annum + OTE/Bonus + Benefits
19 days ago
Location: Central Manchester
Are you looking for an opportunity with a clear career path, excellent training and great earning potential?
Then the Eligo Academy - Trainee Recruitment Consultant could be for you.
We are looking for a recruitment trainee to join our Technology Recruitment team in Manchester working across the German market. You would join us as a Delivery Consultant, working with a dedicated, highly experienced tech Recruiter and Trainer who will mentor, support and train you to be a successful Recruitment Consultant in Eligo's biggest billing team.
This is an intensive 12-month training programme; as you complete each level of the training, you will be aiming to achieve your first promotion to Senior Delivery Consultant in 6 months and, by the end of the 12 months, to be promoted to a 360 Recruitment Consultant.
IS THIS TRAINEE RECRUITER JOB RIGHT FOR YOU?
To be considered for this Trainee Recruiter role, you should be able to demonstrate you have at least 6 months of work experience and be of degree calibre. By that, we mean you don't have to have a degree, but you need to have your head screwed on and have the maturity and communication skills to liaise with senior professionals and manage a busy desk.
Grades, qualifications and work experience can tell us something about you, but we are more interested in you; what drives you, what are you passionate about, what motivates you, what do you want to achieve, and your natural strengths?
If these traits are familiar to you, then you should apply now for this Delivery Consultant - Trainee Recruiter role and fast track your career as a Recruitment Consultant:
YOU'LL IDEALLY HAVE:
- Strong work ethic and resilience with a focus on providing outstanding customer service
- Goal Orientated with strong attention to detail and a passion for quality
- Dedication and Effort with a positive, high energy
- A confident communicator who enjoys creating long-lasting relationships with people
- Curious/independent character, not afraid of a good challenge or breaking the mould
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- German language skills - (This role covers the German tech market, so knowledge of the German language would be a great advantage.)
- Background or experience in sales or business-related environment
- Experience within the recruitment, HR or staffing industry.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A DELIVERY CONSULTANT / TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT?
- Help Eligo's Recruitment Consultants find the best candidates within their market.
- Write and post adverts from job specifications in order to attract active candidates.
- Proactively search Job boards, Professional and Social Networking sites for candidates.
- Research, network, and develop relationships within our niche sectors.
- Call high-quality specialist candidates in order to ascertain their current job search status, qualify their skills and attributes and identify potential opportunities we have for them.
- Effective data management and input of all candidate CVs and records.
- Work with the Marketing team to make follow up calls following marketing campaigns.
- Identify client opportunities in your niche market - who is hiring, who are the best employers, which companies are growing etc.
- Make new business calls to clients to build an understanding of their business and build a relationship.
WHAT'S IT LIKE WORKING AT ELIGO?
We'd like to believe life at Eligo is pretty great and hope that your future colleagues will tell you the same! In addition to a work-life centred around you, ensuring you're happy, supported, and rewarded at work, we have a full range of benefits and perks ready for you when you kick-off.
3.30 pm Friday finish, duvet days, a thriving social committee organising regular events and activities, tailored quarterly incentives & rewards, personal development plans, access to mental health support, yoga/mindfulness/gym classes etc.
And as you progress through your training programme, your benefits and perks increase too - and we think they're already pretty great to start with!
Sound like a career for you?
Let's talk! Apply now or get in touch, and we can tell you more about us, the role, and any other questions you might have.
Eligo is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.