£22000 - £24000 per annum + + Commission + Full Benefits
9 months ago
Resourcer - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking for an opportunity with a clear career path, excellent training and great earning potential?
Y1 - Salary £22-24k OTE £24.5-32k
Y2 - Salary £25-30k OTE £37-42k
Y3 - Salary £30-35k OTE £42-51k
Then the Eligo Academy Resourcer - Trainee Recruitment Consultant could be for you.
We are looking for 2 trainees to join our Technology Recruitment team in the Midlands. You would join us as a Trainee Resourcer working with a dedicated, highly experienced tech Recruiter and Trainer who will mentor, support and train you to be a successful Recruitment Consultant in Eligo's biggest billing team.
This is an intensive 12-month training programme; as you complete each level of the training, you will be aiming to achieve your first promotion to Senior Resourcer in 6 months and by the end of the 12 months to be promoted to a 360 Recruitment Consultant.
IS THIS THE RIGHT JOB FOR YOU?
To be considered for the role, you should demonstrate you have at least 6 months of work experience and be of degree calibre. By that, we mean you don't have to have a degree, but you need to have your head screwed on and have the maturity and communication skills to liaise with senior professionals and manage a busy desk.
Grades, qualifications and work experience can tell us something about you, but we are more interested in you; what drives you, what are you passionate about, what motivates you, what do you want to achieve, what are your natural strengths?
If these traits are familiar to you, then you should apply now for Resourcer Trainee and fast track your career as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Independent Character - You are not scared to break the mould and do things differently
- Goal orientated - You love working towards a goal, target or you love competing & winning
- Confident Communicator - You are comfortable and enjoy working with people even if they are more senior than you
- Dedication & Effort - You want to achieve and work hard to do so
- Self-starter - You like to take the initiative and to make things happen
- Agile & Adaptable - You can think on your feet and find solutions quickly
- Self Development - You have the desire to learn and develop your existing skills continuously
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A RESOURCER - TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT?
- Help Eligo's Recruitment Consultants find the best candidates within their market.
- Write and post adverts from job specifications in order to attract active candidates.
- Proactively search Job boards, Professional and Social Networking sites for candidates.
- Research, network, and develop relationships within our niche sectors.
- Call high-quality specialist candidates in order to ascertain their current job search status, qualify their skills, attributes and identify potential opportunities we have for them.
- Effective data management and input of all candidate CVs and records.
- Work with the Marketing team to make follow up calls following marketing campaigns.
- Identify client opportunities in your niche market - who is hiring, who are the best employers, which companies are growing etc.
- Make new business calls to clients to build an understanding of their business and build a relationship.
WHAT'S IT LIKE WORKING AT ELIGO?
We'd like to believe life at Eligo is pretty great and hope that your future colleagues will tell you the same! In addition to a work-life centred around you, ensuring you're happy, supported, and rewarded at work, we have a full range of benefits and perks ready for you when you kick off.
As you progress through your training programme, your benefits and perks increase too - and we think they're already pretty great to start with!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Fast track your career with an award-winning recruitment company and become an Eligo Resourcer - Trainee Recruitment Consultant.