£35000 - £42000 per annum + Training, Company Car, Overtime
9 months ago
Looking for a Tier 1 Fire Alarms Engineering Supervisor to join a successful and rapidly growing company!
A fire products supplier turning over £4.5Million (growing to £5.5Million within the next 12 months!) is now looking to hire a Tier 1 Fire Alarms Engineering Supervisor to look after 4 other intermediate level Fire Alarm Engineers, covering London/M25 area.
It's a great opportunity for a senior-level Fire Alarm Engineer, with experience in looking after a small team to further his/her career within the Fire Industry.
Fire Systems: Kentec, Morely, Advanced, GENT
Details of the salary and package as their next Fire Alarms Engineering Supervisor:
- Basic Salary: £38k to £40k
- Paid door to door travel
- Optional call-outs
- Estate car (not sign written; private mileage is allowed)
- Overtime, paid x1.5 - you can easily earn £500 to £1000 per month
- After-service scheme: 6% /engineers are typically earning between £1000 to £2000 extra per year
- 15 days paid sick after 12 months of service
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays rising each year
- Ample training opportunities
As a Fire Alarms Engineering Supervisor, call-outs are optional however must be on hand in case of zero communication with the on-call engineer. IF on call out: £105 per week (1:7), you will be paid @ double time door to door when on call; any callouts after 5 pm you will be paid at double time, Sundays worked are paid @ double time.
To be considered for this Fire Alarms Engineering Supervisor you are/have:
- Senior Level Fire Alarm Engineer, or previously a Supervisor of a team/team Leader
- A solid track record working with Fire Alarms across the board - service, maintenance, small works, fault find, repair, commissioning Basic commissioning experience
- Problem solver
- Reside in within M25
If this Fire Alarms Engineering Supervisor position sounds like an ideal next role, APPLY NOW!