£27000 - £35000 per annum + Travel Time + Call Out + Overtime
5 months ago
Tier 1 Fire Alarm Engineer - Covering London and the north of the M25
Looking for a Fire Engineer to join a successful and rapidly growing company!
Due to an influx of national contracts, a fire products supplier turning over £4.5Million (growing to £5.5Million within the next 12 months!) is now looking to hire a Fire Engineer to join their team covering M25 area.
Fire Systems: Kentec, Morely, Advanced, GENT
Duties of the Fire Alarm Engineer role:
- The role is predominately a service and maintenance role, covering London and north of M25, working on various fire alarms, conventional and addressable, plus some suppression systems.
- Other duties will include, fault finding and repair, some commissioning and installation of small works.
Details of the salary and package as their next Fire Alarm Engineer:
- Base Salary: up to £35k depending on experience plus paid door to door travel
- Overtime: you can easily earn £500 to £1000 per month
- After-service scheme: 6% /engineers are typically earning between £1000 to £2000 extra per year
- Travel time is paid at a standard rate: £2400 + is easily achieved per year
- Call out: £105 per week (1:7), you will be paid @ double time door to door when on call
- If you work overtime during the week the engineers are paid @ time and half
- Any callouts after 5 pm you will be paid at double time, Sundays worked are paid @ double time
- Hyundai estate car - not sign written, vans are.
- 15 days paid sick after 12 months of service
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays rising each year
- Private mileage is allowed
- Ample training opportunities
- Progression is encouraged for the Engineers serious about their career progression
To be considered for this Fire Alarm Engineer you are/have:
- A qualified Fire Alarm Engineer
- FIA certified
- Basic commissioning experience
- IT literate
- Reside in London or the Northern Home Counties, such as Bucks, Herts, North Essex.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience.
If this Fire Alarm Engineer position sounds like an ideal next role, APPLY NOW!