Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum + full benefit package
8 months ago
Electrical Trainer / Electrical Teacher / Electrical Lecturer
Develop and deliver training courses
About my client:
My client is one of the fastest-growing manufacturers of Door Entry, CCTV, Home Automation, Access Control, Intruder Alarm and Fire Alarm systems in the electronic security market at the moment, with over 60 years of experience, their products are sold in over 80 countries worldwide through an extensive technical and sales network.
I am seeking an experienced Electrical Trainer to be based out of my client's Centre of Excellence of Access Control in Manchester.
- To develop and deliver training for my client's products using different delivery medium including classroom, live web-based, and on-line learning.
- This role is paying up to £40k annual salary.
- You will be given full training on my client's products and systems - however transferrable electrical qualification of some description is a MUST!
- Develop and deliver training courses for my client's products specifically for installation and maintenance engineers, system specifiers and end users.
- Deliver live on-line training using video, and live stream technologies
- Deliver internal courses for Technical Support, Customer Services, and Sales personnel
- Maintain currency of courses as products and branding evolve
- Produce Technical Bulletins / documents to support both training and the Technical Support team
- Produce tutorial videos for YouTube and on-line learning channels
- Produce content for on-line learning courses
- Maintain currency of Technical Bulletins and tutorial videos as products and branding evolve
- Work with Technical Support, where required, to reduce call rates or duration
Core Skills required for this role:
- Understanding of Microsoft OS, and PC/Server hardware
- Understanding of IT networking principles
- Understanding of electronics, and use of electronic test instruments
- Technical authoring and writing skills
- Interpersonal skills - able to relate to differing customer requirements (i.e., engineers, users)
- Trainer or teaching qualification
- Familiarity with (basic) electrical installation regulations and requirements (BS 7671)
- Understanding of basic video production techniques
- On-Line learning content development and deployment
If you are a Teacher/Trainer/Lecturer with a speciality in Electrical Engineering looking for an exciting new opportunity, please do not delay in applying for this role.
Jaimied@eligo.co.uk 0208 971 1893