City of London, London
£25000 - £28000 per annum + commission scheme, £5k car allowance
12 days ago
Junior Technical Surveyor
Security - CCTV & Door entry/access experience
London based/ Hybrid role
Career progression and Development
If you are an Engineer who is looking for that work life balance in coming off the tools into an office based role in Surveying, or you started out in the fire/security industry and are now looking for a more technical role - then I have the position for you.
A key client of mine who have been established since the early 90's, a leading electronic security installer is looking to expand their team and recruit a Junior Technical Surveyor.
NSI Gold accredited company offering career progression, stability and longevity.
Technical expertise is a must, preferably on CCTV & Access control/ Entry.
- Responsible for risk assessments/specifying systems/ quotations and seeing projects through to completion
- Research sales opportunities through networking, using marketing and website data and relationship building.
- Conduct 'onsite' surveys and produce comprehensive specification documents.
- Follow up specification documents which have not been accepted through telephone or email contact.
- Liaise with the Sales Co-ordinator to clarify appointments and surveys/specifications completed.
- Local to office in London (Hybrid role) field and office based
- Salary up to £28k basic / £5k car allowance, phone, laptop, pension, health/dental plan and life insurance + competitive Commission scheme.
If you are an experienced Engineer/ have technical knowledge in this industry and are interested in this role please do not hesitate in applying;
Louises@eligo.co.uk or 02089711889