West End, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits
10 months ago
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
(Agile, Prince2, Jira, Omniplan, Microsoft Project, Google Sheets, MS Visio, OmniGraffle)
Technical Project Manager (Prince2) needed urgently to join a dynamic team working on a range of IT solutions. As Technical Project Manager (Prince2) you will be working with large, global media and entertainment brands. Based in London.
As Technical Project Manager (Prince2) you will manage both internal and external projects from concept to delivery, many of which will be highly technical in nature. You will ideally be Prince2 qualified, with experience in Jira, Omniplan, Microsoft Project, Google Sheets, MS Visio, OmniGraffle.
- Follow project management methodology principles to ensure project success
- Manage project performance within agreed tolerances for Benefits, Cost, Scope, Timescales, Quality and Risk
- Be responsible for managing a project, prepare project plans including equipment details, budgets, schedules, layouts and any other associated documentation to a high standard
- Liaise with internal departments and/or clients to define projects and ensure outputs meet stakeholder requirements
- To liaise with project stakeholders to ensure that project plans are up to date and report on project status (i.e. % complete for each project) according to agreed timelines
- Coordinate the preparation of detailed system drawings, layouts, schedules and any other information necessary to ensure that the services and systems can be installed according to specification
You should have:
- Extensive experience of project management disciplines with a strong track record of managing and deploying small and large projects
- Qualified PRINCE2 practitioner or similarly recognised qualification
- Expert knowledge of and experience with project management tools such as Excel/Google Sheets, Microsoft Project, OmniPlan, Jira
- Knowledge of diagram tools such as MS Visio or OmniGraffle
- 5+ years project management experience with a track record of success.
- Experienced in dealing with sales, engineering and product development functions.
- First class interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Outgoing personality who will develop the Company reputation
- An individual who possesses excellent organisation skills.
- Bright intellect with a depth and breadth of personal and professional experiences.
- Hold themselves and others accountable for results.
- Ideally Prince2 qualified, with experience in Jira, Omniplan, Microsoft Project, Google Sheets, MS Visio, OmniGraffle.