£40000 - £60000 per annum + company car or car allowance
7 months ago
Seeking a Field Application Engineer/Manager
Technical Product Support
Pre and Post Sales
My client is a Global Video Security Company. A Chinese owned Manufacturer of specialist Video Security Cameras and systems. The UK arm of the company are based in West London.
My client has sold their products in 32 different countries worldwide, 1000's of customers around the Globe. The UK is rapidly growing.
I am seeking an individual who is technically minded and stems from a technical background ideally working for big (security biased/CCTV) system integrator or from a recognised security system distributor/manufacturer working either as a Technical Manager, in Technical Support or in a Technical Account Managers role.
Do you have:
- You must have high empathy for the customer and have experience and a proven track record of providing product support via email, phone etc.
- Well-rounded knowledge of CCTV systems such as Hikvision, Dahua etc.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a similar role.
- Doesn't mind travelling around the UK to meet with customers and offer face to face support.
- Fluent in English - clear communicator.
- Live within a realistic commutable distance from West London.
About the role:
- Offering technical support to clients within the UK/EU - pre and post-sale.
- Dealing with inbound enquiries - call and email.
- Troubleshooting issues that are reported by customers and escalating those problems to the appropriate development team.
- Maintaining relationships until a solution is found.
- Training up of customers staff post sale on the systems so that at least one person can handle operations day to day.
- Be involved in the managing the demonstrations of systems and the trial periods post install, staying close to the potential new customer, ensuring exemplary customer service is always offered, being forth coming with the client - be part of the projects team.
- Based from home office - however will be expected in Ealing office a few times a week.
Salary & Package:
- Paying between £40k and £60k basic salary
* Company car or car allowance
* Vitality Health Care
* Pension - Royal London
* 2 fully expensed annual trips out to China.
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Full training on systems and products.
If this role appeals please do not hesitate in getting intouch.