City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus and benefits
7 months ago
Technical Marketing Manager - Salesforce and Pardot
Are you an outgoing and dynamic Technical Marketing Manager? Are you good at Salesforce & Pardot Campaign Management?
As Technical Marketing Manager (Salesforce and Pardot), you will be responsible for implementing, maintaining and optimising the technical backbone of the Marketing team, managing their lead funnel and outbound communications whilst also helping to capture the value of all marketing efforts (in terms of engagement and sales).
This is, above all, a TECHNICAL role. A TECHNICAL MARKETING role.
As Technical Marketing Manager you must:
- Be comfortable with software in all forms
- Be able to solve problems, find answers on your own, and generally be self-sufficient.
- Have strong internal presentation capabilities and know the Media & Entertainment market.
- Combine technical and marketing knowledge and competencies in order to fulfill the company's sales objectives and goals.
- Lead Processing (programs, demand gen, telemarketing, organic inbound, events)
- Lead Quality Enforcement & Reporting
- Salesforce & Pardot Campaign Management (programs, demand generation, events, telemarketing, sales)
- Campaign Execution & Optimisation (schedule, manage and optimise emails/ drip programs/ create Salesforce/ Pardot campaigns/ create landing pages, BANT Forms etc)
- Work closely with the Demand Generation agency on campaign execution, optimisation and reporting
- Lists Management (programs, demand generation, events, telemarketing, customer, operational, etc.)
- Reporting & Analytics (organic inbound, outbound, programs, demand generation, telemarketing, events)
- Website oversight, maintenance and optimisation (SEO, user journeys, content updates, reporting) managing external partner
- Optimising digital prospects and customer user journeys to support sales cycle (email engagement programs, website)
As Technical Marketing Manager you will also oversee several key systems:
- com website on WordPress (including SEO and online ad campaigns)
- Salesforce Admin for Marketing (not overall admin)
- Pardot Marketing Automation
- Tableau & Funnel io For Reporting
- Google Analytics
- FullCircle Insights for Marketing Attribution
- Leadfeeder for Website traffic tracking
- Zoom Info For Outbound Marketing Lists
You should have:
- University degree.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- 3+ years related experience in media services, media/content-centric SaaS/PaaS or network services
- Good understanding of network concepts and technologies.
- Experience in both inside sales and demand generation in the Platform / SaaS space.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proven presentation/demonstration and client interaction skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, and associated sales/marketing systems is preferred.
- Experience with marketing automation and email marketing is a plus.
- Must be comfortable working with, manipulating, and analyzing large complex data sets.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets (including VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, and other advanced formulas etc.); any ability in SQL gets major bonus points
- Ability to manage multiple projects and varying levels of complexity concurrently.
Plus you must:
- Have a passion for solving media customer challenges with technology and services.
- Be responsible, self-motivated and professional.
- Take a hands-on approach to tackling, tactical as well as strategic work through creative problem-solving.
- Have the proven ability to operate effectively - and with velocity - in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup environment in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- Have a high level of energy with the ability and desire to work on advancing opportunities during standard, as well as non-standard, working hours.
- Recognise that as this is a Global role which straddles various time zones is it sometimes requires flexibility in terms of working hours.
- Be able to travel as required by the business.
Do you have what's required to apply for this Technical Marketing Manager role? Email Anne@eligo.co.uk - Anne Rooke, recruiting for technical marketing professionals.