West London, London
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Great Package
7 months ago
Technical Account Administrator
A brand-new role has been created to assist technical presales and the core sales and operational teams within a global leader in its field - to manage technical relationships with corporate clients that use a sophisticated digital-only SaaS platform.
As the successful Technical Account Administrator you will need to love leveraging your technology background with your great communication skills - translating tech into easy to understand non-tech language. This role promises immense growth opportunities allowing for development and helping to grow the team further.
You will be based in West London and ideally, you'll need to have a couple of years of experience, working in a Technical or Administrative Support position supporting business solutions and end-users, preferably within a SaaS delivery environment.
In this Technical Account Administrator role, you will:
- Deliver technical training & workshops for Sales and operational teams.
- Become a subject matter expert in their SaaS based product and support applications.
- Manage and maintain technical documentation (Both client-facing and internal).
- Most of all - you will be keen to learn about new technologies!
As the perfect person for this Technical Account Administrator role, you will need a very strong mixture of the following skills and experience:
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills (Helpdesk / Service desk exp.).
- A solid understanding of networking / firewalls / proxies.
- Any experience with cloud-based applications would be great.
- Good presenting skills with the ability to translate tech into non-tech for a multitude of audiences.
If this Technical Account Administrator role sounds like it could be a good fit and you are looking for a role where you can build and develop a variety of skills and experience, quickly - get in touch with me ➊ Damien Ollerhead ➊ with a copy of your profile / CV in the first instance and we can set up a call to discuss the role in more detail.