£18000 - £20000 per annum + + Full Benefits
5 months ago
Eligo is a London based recruitment consultancy passionate about changing the recruitment game, offering an innovative and forward-thinking approach. We are currently recruiting for an administrator with a wide remit of responsibility. No day is the same in our world, and we are looking for someone to join our dynamic and fast-paced environment.
IT Support, Admin, Team Support
Central Wimbledon, London SW19
Part-time role (3 days a week)
The team has numerous and diverse responsibilities across the Business, supporting every function of the Organisation - sales, daily operations, data, finance, compliance, technology, HR.
What benefits can we offer our Team Administrator:
- Working with a wonderful team! We pride ourselves on being able to turn up to work with our own personalities whilst nurturing a supportive, team environment;
- Flexible working;
- Social and team-building activities (subject to COVID restrictions);
- Opportunity for progression and development, tailored to your own strengths, abilities and interests.
- Full training - you will be given training on industry-leading software packages and systems;
As a Team Administrator, your key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring our entire Technology stack is working smoothly - getting feedback, logging Support tickets, communicating with the Team when something is not working and relaying to the respective Support teams and Account Managers;
- Making improvements on existing systems and ensuring they are utilised by the Business and are running efficiently;
- Data entry and sorting through large amounts of documents and data sets;
- Conducting all sorts of administrative and compliance tasks, in line with Company and Government standards;
- Building a good relationship and rapport with the whole Team and assisting on various ad- hock tasks and resolving issues;
- Organising company events, parties, birthday gifts, client gifts, etc.
- Office management and maintenance - dealing with suppliers to ensure the smooth running of the office facilities;
- Setting up new employees and ensuring they have all the required infrastructure (laptops, software, logins);
- Phone support - answering incoming phone enquiries and directing them to the right person;
- Ad- hoc admin support;
So what do we look for in our Team Administrator?
- A team player with excellent communication & organisational skills, paying attention to detail;
- Technologically intuitive and having a keen eye for exploring and utilising new software and systems;
- A personable individual with a "can-do" attitude; able to portray a professional image by phone and email to customers;
- Approach each day with an outgoing, confident, and sunny disposition;
- Able to enjoy and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Familiar and working well with Microsoft Office, with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint;
- Speaking Italian is a benefit, but not a must;
If this Team Administrator job sounds like the role for you and looking for a work environment that supports and rewards your success, and would like to discover more about working at Eligo. Please don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat and find out more.
Looking forward to speaking with you!