Up to £18000 per annum + Progression Opportunity
about 2 months ago
Eligo is a London based recruitment consultancy passionate about changing the recruitment game, offering an innovative and forward-thinking approach. We are currently recruiting for an administrator with a wide remit of responsibility including CRM database management and compliance to support the medical team.
Team Administrator/ Compliance Officer- Medical Recruitment Team
Data Base Administrator, Compliance Officer, Team Support, Admin assistant
Central Wimbledon, London SW19
Basic salary: £18,000 plus potential of earning bonuses
The team is making waves in the industry, outperforming in the temporary/contract/locum job recruitment market, placing GPs and Nurses into practices, out of hours surgeries, walk-in-centers, prisons etc.
What benefits can we offer our Team Administrator:
- Team and personal incentives; think company holiday's to places such as Dubai and Marbella, quarterly lunches and days out and events (such as crazy golf, go karting, cocktail making classes, etc), weekly spot prizes and much more.
- Working with a wonderful team! Everyone at Eligo is different, we pride ourselves on being able to turn up to work with our own personalities and quirks whilst nurturing a supportive, team environment.
- Social and team-building activities; we have weekly 5-a-side, charity events, music nights, and of course, Friday drinks at your desk.
- Opportunity for progression and development, tailored to your own strengths, abilities and interests.
- Full training provided.
As a Team Administrator, your key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring that all contracting locum GPs are in compliance with Company Quality procedures set, and that compliance across all candidates is maintained;
- Conducting all administrative elements of the compliance process in line with Company standards, ensuring that all ongoing compliance maintenance activities for working candidates are actioned;
- Building a good relationship and rapport with our existing candidates and registering new ones;
- Data management- searching the database and managing a good quality of records to ensure the team is finding the right candidates and clients.
- ad- hock admin support
So what do we look for in our Team Administrator?
- A team player with excellent communication & organisational skills, paying attention to detail;
- Technologically intuitive and having a keen eye for exploring and utilising new software and systems;
- A personable & enthusiastic individual with a"can-do" attitude; able to portray a professional image by phone and email to customers;
- Be bright, enthusiastic and energetic, with an ability to use your own intuition;
- Approach each day with an outgoing, confident, and sunny personality;
- administrative experience in a sales or fast- paced environment is preferable but not essential;
If this Team Administrator job sounds like the role for you and you are looking for a work environment that supports and rewards your success and would like to discover more about working at Eligo, then please don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat and find out more.
Looking forward to speaking with you!