£18000 - £22000 per annum + Team Bonus + Full Benefits
18 days ago
Team Administrator/ Compliance Officer- Medical Recruitment Team
Database Administrator, Compliance Officer, Team Support, Admin assistant
Central Wimbledon, London SW19
Basic salary: circa £18,000 - £22,000 plus potential of earning bonuses
The team is making waves in the industry, outperforming in the temporary/contract/locum job recruitment market, placing GPs and Nurses into practices, out of hours surgeries, walk-in-centres, prisons etc.
What benefits can we offer our Team Administrator:
- Team and personal incentives; think company holiday's to places such as Dubai and Marbella, quarterly lunches and days out and events (such as crazy golf, go-karting, cocktail making classes, etc), weekly spot prizes and much more.
- Working with a wonderful team! Everyone at Eligo is different, we pride ourselves on being able to turn up to work with our own personalities and quirks whilst nurturing a supportive, team environment.
- Social and team-building activities; we have weekly 5-a-side, charity events, music nights, and of course, Friday drinks at your desk.
- Opportunity for progression and development, tailored to your own strengths, abilities and interests.
- Full training provided.
As a Team Administrator, your key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring that all contracting locum GPs are in compliance with Company Quality procedures set, and that compliance across all candidates is maintained;
- Conducting all administrative elements of the compliance process in line with Company standards, ensuring that all ongoing compliance maintenance activities for working candidates are actioned;
- Building a good relationship and rapport with our existing candidates and registering new ones;
- Data management- searching the database and managing a good quality of records to ensure the team is finding the right candidates and clients.
- Ad-hoc admin support
So what do we look for in our Team Administrator?
- BA/BSc completed or due to be completed soon
- A team player with excellent communication & organisational skills, paying attention to detail;
- Technologically intuitive and having a keen eye for exploring and utilising new software and systems;
- A personable & enthusiastic individual with a "can-do" attitude; able to portray a professional image by phone and email to customers;
- Be bright, enthusiastic and energetic, with an ability to use your own intuition;
- Approach each day with an outgoing, confident, and sunny personality;
- Administrative experience in a sales or fast-paced environment is preferable but not essential;
If this Team Administrator job sounds like the role for you and you are looking for a work environment that supports and rewards your success and would like to discover more about working at Eligo, then please don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat and find out more.
Looking forward to speaking with you!