Trento, Trento (province)
€35000 - €45000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Are you a System Administrator looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Are you interested in working for an international client in the city of Trento?
The Role of System Administrator:
- Fully support, configure, maintain, and upgrade corporate networks and servers.
- Proactively monitor and manage all infrastructure systems, including Networking, Servers, Storage, Nutanix AHV, VMWare, O365, etc.
- Create and maintain documentation of existing and future network infrastructure.
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot multi-domain Windows Server environments (2003 to 2019).
- Resolve escalated issues from the Help Desks or level 1 support.
- Document, track, and monitor changes to ensure proper resolution.
- Provide on-call and\or after-hours support as needed (best effort).
- Perform other related duties as assigned or described by company policy.
Requirements for the System Administrator role:
- Fluency in English
- 5+ years of related experience as a System or Network Administrator.
- Proven experience in networking, routing & routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, RIP), switching, VLANS, wireless access point configuration, DMZ, and RADIUS authentication.
- Proven experience with firewalls, Internet VPN's remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Experience with Windows Server technologies (2003 to 2019).
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP client/server communication that uses these protocols: DNS, SMTP, HTTP, SMB, CIFS, Routing.
- Strong technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
If this profile as System Administrator sounds like you, don't hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org