£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus and Move to DevOps
about 2 months ago
Linux System Administrator - move into DevOps.
Are you Linux Sys Admin who has strong background Linux, looking to move into DevOps?
Do you have a real passion for Infrastructure?
Do you want to work with a well-established Fintech whose clients include a majority of the top tier financial institutions in the world?
So what will you be dong and Who are you?
As this formidable business grows they need to deliver new instructure improve monitoring and automate as much as possible.
So to deliver this they need a Linux Sys admin, you will be involved in maintenance of systems and networks.
You will be involved in a creating Jenkins for automating tasks including deploying and managing the infrastructure and configuration
What Challenges do you face ?
- Support, monitor, maintain and improve our infrastructure and the live running of
- Install new and maintain existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals,
services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and
- Implement DevOps technologies and processes, e.g. containerisation, CI/CD,
infrastructure as code, metrics, monitoring and pipelines.
- A Linux System Admin with 3 + years experience
- LAMP Stack experience
- Strong Linux experience pref Debian but not essential
- Passion for automation