City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Support Engineer - macOS and Jamf
- macOS, Jamf, Office 365, Meraki, JumpCloud
* IMMEDIATE START - COVID-19 HOME-BASED and ZOOM INTERVIEW PROCESS*
Are you a Senior macOS IT Support analyst with strong in-depth hands-on Jamf Pro skills and experience?
Are you a proactive individual who can work on your own initiative?
Are you a keen learner and highly organised?
Are you passionate about macOS and tech?
THE SENIOR MAC ENGINEER ROLE FOR YOU?
Are you a Senior Mac IT Support Analyst with strong Jamf Pro skills with a track record of:
- Excellent macOS and iOS device experience
- Troubleshooting Apple Mac issues
- Windows Desktop & Windows Server experience
- Experience supporting third-party software, including Slack, BlueJeans, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong experience with using and administrating JAMF Pro
- Routers, switches and wireless access points
- Good networking skills (DHCP, DNS, IP addresses, subnet masks, etc.)
- Good cloud-based tech experience
- Online email hosting (Office 365, G Suite)
- Helpdesk/Service Desk knowledge (ServiceNow, Freshservice, Zendesk)
- Creating and maintaining documentation and procedures
- Great customer relationship skills
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Being flexible and customer support focused
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT …YOU'RE OUR PERFECT SENIOR MAC ENGINEER IF YOU HAVE:
- Apple certifications
- JumpCloud or another equivalent DaaS
- Jamf or other equivalent MDM
- AWS, Google Cloud, Azure (IaaS)
YOUR DAY TO DAY WORK:
- You will deliver excellent customer service providing onsite, remote, and telephone technical support within a technically progressive and talented team of macOS-focused engineers. You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to support VIP users and train on the macOS platform as required.
- You must be able to identify ways to proactively reduce recurring issues and be excellent at documentation.
- You will be dealing with incoming incidents and requests and working to SLAs.
- Additionally, you will work with the Project Engineering team to assist with the roll-out of new projects, applications or features.
- You will be using FreshService to communicate with users and document what actions have been taken to resolve the incident. Professional and timely communication is vital as is excellent customer service.
YOU AS A PERSON:
- A skilled communicator
- Positive energy and drive
- A can-do attitude towards problem-solving
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- A genuine love of technology and curiosity about the industry
- A personal commitment to excellent customer service
- Analytical thinking
- Good attention to detail
- Able to build rapport quickly
- Self-aware and empathetic
- Highly organised, can plan and prioritise
- Comfortable with some ambiguity
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable to change
- Seek to deliver continuous improvement
- Flexibility towards working patterns
Generous salary package, benefits, great team and working environment.
Are you a macOS focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo is a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line Mac (was Mac OSX) and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers. Looking for skills in macOS, Jamf, G Suite, Salesforce, VOIP, Bash scripting. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect macOS (Mac OSX) IT role. Anne Rooke - Mac IT Recruiter - Specialist Mac IT Recruitment