28 days ago
Software-defined compute, networking and storage and service-oriented operational models such as Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud; Storage virtualization techniques such as NetApp, HP, IBM and; NetApp ONTAP 9 Administration.
If all these technologies sound familiar and you feel like you are expert in this field, then keep reading to find out more about this Storage Engineer role for an internationally renowned IT service and consulting company.
As their next Storage Engineer, you will:
- Independently manage the innovative concept of Software Defined Datacenter and guide migrations of business applications and data
- Deal with new and existing data storage solutions from different suppliers (NetApp, CommVault, VMWARE, AZURE).
- Focus on your specialism, but you are also flexible and proactive in dealing with the other issues within the common area of interest
- Be versatile in the team and think and support in this to bring the service to the highest level.
They would love someone to be located in Bydgoszcz (or surrounding areas) but they will also consider candidates from Wroclaw to work in another office.
This Storage Engineer role is paying up to 10000pln gross with a very attractive package on top including:
- private medical care (incl. dental care)
- MyBenefit system
- possibility of remote work
- training and development programs
- various development paths
- commuting contribution
- life insurance
This Storage Engineer role is for you if you have experience in:
- Storage administration within enterprise environment, specializing in Storage virtualization techniques such as NetApp, HP, IBM and EMC as well as NetApp ONTAP 9 Administration
- Data protection and data replication technologies, such as SnapMirror, SnapVault
- Backup solution, such as CommVault
- Basic network
If this Storage Engineer role sounds right up your street, then don't hesitate to apply now!