£35000 - £47000 per annum + car allowance, commission
7 months ago
Specification Sales Manager
Business Development - Account Management - Intercoms/Video Entry - Access Control Systems
About the client:
My client is a world class manufacturer of video entry, video surveillance, anti-intrusion, home automation, access control and fire protection systems.
Ranked No 1 for IP Solutions & Ranked in the Top 3 for larger residential systems.
They are moving into new premises this week which has been purpose built for them, as they have outgrown their current residence. It is 4 x bigger than current premises.
£6.5M turnover in the UK!!
Door Entry and Intercoms - is their main bread and butter!!!
They have recently launched a Fire Division.
95% of overall business is made up Large Residential Projects.
My client is seeking a 'Specification Sales Manager' to cover the North.
Region - Birmingham up to Scotland, typical locations such as Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield etc. You can live anywhere within patch.
They need someone who is product minded, fairly technically savvi, with good contacts within the Residential, House BuilderDeveloper/M&E Consultant markets.
You will be taking over a very busy, vibrant, well worked region, taking on a database of already specified projects that are all about to drop.
Great sales and tech support.
Details of the role:
- Specification sales - selling to Residential Developers and M&E Consultants.
- Salary of up to £47k plus an additional £5k to £10k in year 1.
- Working towards a branch monthly target
- commission - payment based on branch growth. (as anyone can take on the order).
- Field based role - operating from home office.
- Commission paid monthly
- Typical projects range between £50k and £100k, anything from £20k plus up to £250k.
- Already operating within 'Specification Sales' working for an intercoms company
- product minded,
- Technically savvi,
- Good contacts within the Residential, House BuilderDeveloper/M&E Consultant markets.
Please contact me to discuss