£50000 - £75000 per annum + bonus, car allowance, pension, healthcare
about 1 year ago
Position: Southern UK Sales Manager - EX / ATEX Lighting
Location: South of the UK
Salary Range: £50-75k (dep on experience)
Benefits: Car Allowance, Pension, Healthcare, Phone, Laptop, etc..
Bonus structure: Uncapped TBC
Reporting to: General Manager
Start date: ASAP
it is a leading European manufacturer of lighting solutions, concentrating on projects within the marine, offshore and onshore energy sectors.
Manage the Southern UK from a sales and administration perspective. As Southern UK Sales Manager you will be responsible for delivering on the businesses strategy, developing sales pipeline and winning new projects
Dealing with refineries, petrochemcial sites, end users and both onshore and offshore energy clients.
Preferably, you will have experience of working within the ATEX / EX Lighting market. Ideally you will already be a successful Sales / Business Development Manager looking to make that step up.
Must have a proven track record of delivering business growth, as the ambition for the company is to increase its market share by a substantial amount in the UK. You will have the full backing from the group in order to achieve the set target. Therefore market knowledge and client contacts are a must, ideally this would also include EPC's in the UK.
The key ingredients to this are:
- Proven track record of delivering growth
- Experience of working within teh ATEX / EX Lighting Industry
- Desire to be successful
- Disciplined and structured
- Lighting experience
- Effective communicator
Qualifications and Experience
- You will have an understanding and knowledge of hazardous area lighting solutions
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Evidence of delivering business growth from both a sales and profit perspective
Interviews available immediately