City of London, London
£500 - £600 per day
over 1 year ago
Solution Architect/Technical Business Analyst Hybrid Role - Mobile Application - Financial Consultancy - Urgent Requirement - Immediate Start
Our client a Financial Consultancy is seeking a Solution Architect with analytical experience to start on an immediate basis with their client, a well known international bank in Central London to work on a core mobile application programme.
From what they can glean from their conversation with their major banking client, it sounds like the role is more of a hybrid between a Solution Architect and a more analytical type role - so a Technical Business Analyst with mobile application experience would also work.
The stakeholder at the major banking client wants someone who can get into the mix with the business and properly challenge their requirements, then articulate that to a technical level. The role is signed off and they want to appoint a Solution Architect as soon as possible.
What you'll need to be a success as a Solution Architect/Technical Business Analyst:
- Assess existing mobile App implementations, assess required functionality and interfaces, from authentication services
- Design and detail the technical requirements and provide technical design documentation to development teams.
- Strong understanding and experience of writing user stories, and BBD format acceptance criteria
- Must - Translation high level to low level design.
- Must - Strong Mobile Background
- Experience working with global teams
- Need to be proactive and take initiative
- Comfortable with ambiguity/reading between the lines
- Used to face paced agile delivery
- Having worked at a Tier 1 Financial Instition/Major Bank and/or part of a consultancy is an advantage
- Should have had development background
Interested in this role for a Solution Architect/Technical Business Analyst to join a major bank on a mobile application programme with an immeidate start? Apply today!