Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent benefits package
15 days ago
Innovative and industry leading technology business in Central Birmingham are currently hiring for a new Solution Architect to join the growing team.
4 days a week remote and 1 day a week in Birmingham office (short walk from major transport hubs).
Tech stack is; Java programming language, TypeScript and Angular IO, NoSQL database technologies
* Work across teams to figure out how to technically deliver client requirements.
* Work with the project management team to help co-ordinate activities across multi-disciplinary teams.
* Help evolve the product offerings by researching and identifying new product and technology opportunities.
* Act as a "technical troubleshooter" when needed, especially in complex deployments
* Provide supervision and guidance to technical team members when required.
Experience & Qualifications required: -
* Experience operating in a Solution/Technical Architect role, or in a Software Engineering role where a significant proportion of your time has been focused on Solution/Technical Architecture and Design
* Ability to operate in team lead roles including Project Management and team leadership/supervision
* Good communication skills coupled with the ability to work directly with client stakeholders
Wide range of benefits on offer and superb company culture with great opportunities to progress career.