£35000 - £55000 per day
about 1 year ago
Software Development Engineer in Test
A forward-thinking tech driven consultancy that enjoys solving complex problems for clients in a cross section of environments including FS. They enjoy designing high-quality, scalable software using the best tools and technologies available.
- QA automation experience with track record of QA ownership within large scale projects/programmes
- Core technology experience of Java preferred.
- In-depth Agile methodology experience, including knowledge of TDD and BDD
- Working with technology and business teams to ensure test plans are captured
- Comes from a strong testing background and has an awareness of modern testing techniques throughout the full software lifecycle (functional testing / non-functional / operational acceptance etc).
- Definition and maintenance of metric packs, reportable to senior Technology management and business stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, able to liaise with other teams and stakeholders
- Be a proactive member of the team when it comes to releases and production issues
- Source control: GIT / SVN or similar.
- ISQTB certification preferred.
- DevOps familiarity.
They like candidates to be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- 5+ years of automated testing (practices such as BDD, tools such as SpecFlow / Cucumber)
- Worked on agile development teams
- Experience of working on high pressure projects with tight delivery deadlines