£35000 - £45000 per annum
Soft Dev - Surrey_1658757809
20 days ago
My client is an industry leading, UK-based technology-led employee safety business. Through their range of safety apps and devices every worker - from those at the highest risk down to the lowest risk - can benefit from 24/7 protection. With over 20 years' experience in the lone worker industry, we have used pioneering technology to create our end-to-end service that does not rely on third parties.
Overview of the role:
They are in the process of an entirely green field project rebuilding their entire system on cloud native technologies from the front end customer experience and ARC controller software through to how all their IoT devices communicate with our systems. The new platform is being built to be scalable and reliable employing a microservice architecture, CQRS and high resilience design.
Joining them will give you the opportunity to help build and shape our platform to deliver industry leading levels of reliability and customer experience working on the latest technology.
Working closely with the Product teams, you will design and implement solutions for complex safety critical systems helping to deliver a varied and interesting roadmap.
The right candidate will combine a passion for all things tech, enjoy collaboration and an ability to deliver robust solutions. You are a quick study, eager to approach problems with the mind set that there is always a solution and interested in delivering elegant solutions to complex requirements.
- Design, implement and maintain new product features
- Involvement in the integration process of new devices
- Work collaboratively with the Product team and other developers
- Troubleshoot critical issues
- Take part in the agile development process
- Strong C# and .NET core
- Front end experience (preferably React)
- Cloud native development (Azure)
- Experience building REST API's
- Git and CI/CD
- Message queues (e.g. Azure service bus, RabbitMQ, etc)
- NoSQL databases
- Azure and Azure DevOps
- Elastic search
- Exposure to working with real time and high availability systems
- Agile development processes
- Experience with Twilio
- IoT device communications
For more information, please contact Lee Barham on 0208 871 9885 / firstname.lastname@example.org