Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum + travel time, private medical, Van, tools
9 months ago
SMALL WORKS ENGINEER
FIRE ALARMS, INTRUDER ALARMS, ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS, CCTV
I am seeking a well rounded Small Works Engineer / Remedial Engineer with a solid background working with Fire Alarms, and/or CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access Control systems.
This role would only suit an Engineer who is happy with extensive travel as it is covering the whole of the UK, Newcastle down to the top of London, across to Liverpool and so on.
- Small works and remedial works - Fire Alarms and/or CCTV, Access Control systems Intruder Alarms.
- Dealing with emergency call outs within contracted hours.
- Contracted hours: 08:00 - 17:00
Salary & Package:
- £30k to £35k.
- This role due to the extensive travel involved there will be a separate standalone arrangement to financially reward the engineer due to all the driving.
- Fully expensed company van, usually a transit van, private mileage allowed within reason.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (3 will be deducted between Xmas and new year as the company closes for Christmas).
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Private Pension scheme.
- Top Cash Back Scheme (shopping, groceries, restaurants, takeaways Uber Eats, Just Eat etc).
- Smart phone.
- Uniform, PPE.
- Specialist tools and meters.
- Induction into the company will be carried out at Bromsgrove office, hotel accommodation will be provided, will spend a few days going out with other engineers within the business.
If you are an established Fire and Security Engineer, with a good grasp of Small Works and Remedial Works, worjing with Fire Alarms and/or CCTV, Access Control systems, Intruder Alarms then please do not delay in applying for this role.
My contact details: email@example.com direct dial 0208 971 1893.