£27000 - £33000.00 per annum + full benefit package
about 2 months ago
SITE BASED FIRE ALARM ENGINEER
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
MON TO FRI
£33K Salary plus an attractive OTE
I am seeking a good level Fire Alarm Engineer to join one of my long standing clients, who are a specialist hugely recognised Fire Safety company- this is a site based role for a qualified/experienced engineer in the Norwich area.
This is a site based role :-)
Duties of this Site Based Fire Alarm Engineer role:
- The role is predominately a service and maintenance role, static site in Norwich, working on a variety of fire alarms particularly Advanced panels.
- Other duties will include, fault finding and repair, some commissioning and installation of small works.
Details of the salary and package as their next Fire Alarm Engineer:
- Base Salary: up to £33k depending on experience.
- If you work overtime during the week the engineers are paid @ time and half
- Any reactive call outs after 5 pm you will be paid at double time, any Sundays worked are paid @ double time
- Fully expensed company vehicle.
- 15 days paid sick after 12 months of service
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays rising each year
- Private mileage is allowed
- Ample training opportunities
- Progression is encouraged for the Engineers serious about their career progression
To be considered for this Fire Alarm Engineer you are/have:
- A qualified Fire Alarm Engineer, experienced with Advanced panels is a must.
- Ideally FIA certified or equivalent
- Basic commissioning experience an advantageous.
- IT literate
- Reside in Norwich area.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience.
If this role appeals, please do not hesitate in applying, for further details please call me Jaimie Dickson-Davies on 0208 971 1893, email@example.com