£22000 - £24000 per annum
12 months ago
Office based Service scheduler required for a fast paced security & fire desk!!!
Established for over 12 years - NSI Gold accredited security & fire client seek an experienced service scheduler for their ever growing team.
Seeking a key member for a busy and fast paced operations team, responsible for the daily scheduling of fire and security engineers carrying out planned maintenance visits utilising our service delivery and reporting software, full training on software1 will be provided.
- Experience in the fire & security service industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- Good customer service skills are essential, communication with clients on the telephone and by email.
- You will need to show attention to detail, be able to multi-task and have good communication skills.
- A good understanding and working knowledge of Office 365 including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Key tasks Scheduling of engineers' diaries in a timely manner.
- Liaising with clients.
- Closing jobs down ready for invoicing.
- Dealing with in-house service engineers and sub-contractors.
- Working closely with colleagues on the operations desk.
Points of appeal:
- Scope to Progress
- £22-24k salary (dependant on experience)
- 23 days Annual Leave + Stat Bank Holidays
- Workplace Pension (Nest)
- Working Hours (rotational) - 37.5 hr wk - Wk 1: 08:0 0- 16:00. Wk 2: 09:00 - 17:00
- Parking available on site