£35000 - £47000 per annum + full benefit package
about 1 month ago
MAINTENANCE & SERVICE MANAGER
CCTV - ACCESS CONTROL - INTRUDER ALARMS
I am seeking a well-rounded and experienced Service Manager to join an already winning team.
My client is an established and respected Fire and Security Installation Company based situated in the London/Hertfordshire boarder.
This role doesn't necessarily require a manager who has stemmed or stems from a Security Engineering background, my client will consider man managers who have experience operating in service and maintenance environment previously.
This role is to oversee a busy Service Department and engineering team.
Ideally this role would suit a Service Manager operating in a similar role, already operating in the Fire and Security Industry.
- Up to £45k plus company car.
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- You will need to be very well organised individual.
- Ability to understand each member of the team and manage accordingly - emotional intelligence.
- IT literate - able to adapt to different software my client uses.
- Verbal skills - able to communicate well and articulate to both customers and our engineering team.
- Innovation - to enhance on maintenance and service department
- Analysing and implement improvements.
Desirable for the Role:
- Studied at higher education.
- Has experience within the Fire and Security industry would be advantageous!!
- Technically minded.
- Management experience.
- Experience of software SimPro would be a massive advantage.
- Checking in with the customer service technical and coordinators that all jobs have been actioned, completed, and invoiced where required.
- Job cards - action each job card from approving, sending to emails to the client and archiving.
- Quotes - to be done where required, following from a visit or customer enquiry.
- Invoicing - any job card that requires to be invoiced.
- Debrief with engineers before going into the job so they understand completely.
- Monitor and oversee the diaries, for the engineer's activity and ensure they are running on time.
- Manage Engineers - expectations, any concerns and deal with scenarios with the support of the coordinators and tech team.
- Schedules - on SimPro diary make sure the jobs booked in are scheduled efficiently.
- Out of hours - any calls that came in out of hours to be actioned and booked in where necessary.
- Customers - getting in contact with the customer to build rapport.
- Responsible for liaising with the stock control team to ensure the engineers are equipped with the right equipment.
- Inbound Office Phone Calls - answer the phones and action any questions or queries.
- Back Office Meets - have daily brief buzz meets with the team to see how they are getting on with their day and ensure we are on target.
- Every Monday, to meet with the service team to go through the working week, to ensure the engineers have all the relevant equipment for the jobs, any questions about the job(s).
- Back Office Meetings - every Tuesday to go through the following. Maintenances - how many pending, claim and any queries, how to make maintenances more efficient and the contract more sustainable. Gold Contract - client updates, any referrals, additional contracts, or upgrades.
If you are a seasoned Service Manager seeking a new opportunity for 2022, please do not hesitate in applying for this role.
Feel free to call me on 0208 971 1893 to discuss this role in more detail.