Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€46000 - €53000 per annum
11 months ago
Service Engineer Responsibilities:
- To maintain intruder alarm, access control and video surveillance systems
- Undertake planned and reactive maintenance/installation work.
- Accountable for all aspects of van stock, safety equipment and training
- Provide excellent customer service
- Must be flexible in working out of hours
- To provide first line support
- To provide call-out cover on a shared rota basis.
Service Engineer Experience
- Competent use of PDA system
- Customer focused
- Good administration skills
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Service Engineer Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of the Security Systems / Fire Systems / Comms industry
- Knowledge of intruder alarms, access control and video surveillance systems.
- Knowledge of IP-based systems.
- Full ROI driving license.
Salary: 46-52 Euros plus OT/Travel allowance/Van fuel card
Location: Ireland - ROI Nationwide