Leeds, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £31000 per annum + Paid travel, pension, overtime
10 months ago
CCTV - ACCESS CONTROL - INTRUDER ALARMS
Seeking a SECURITY BIASED SERVICE ENGINEER - to cover the North of England.
Majority of works is intruder Alarms !!.
Covering: The North, from Stoke and across to Sheffield/Hull etc.
Predominantly a service role, with extra works and the occasional installation.
Ideally looking for someone who is able to install and service Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control Systems.
Will consider service and maintenance engineers only too.
My client are paying up to £31,000 depending on experience.
nice thing about this role is the call out rota isn't a week on/week off, all the engineers advise of their availability and it is then worked out fairly by the Engineering Supervisor, so minimal impact on your home/work life balance. The engineers themselves have put this plan together and it suits them all really well.
- On call = one weekend per month and on average and 1 day per week.
- Standby: £25 Mon - Thurs / £35 Fri / £45 Sat / £55 Sunday plus all on call jobs are paid at time and a half.
- All overtime is paid at standard rate during the week, time and a half on Saturday and double time on Sunday's and Bank Holidays.
Other points of appeal:
- Travelling time is paid after 30 mins either side of you day.
- Pension scheme is standard also - 5% employee and 3% employer from the get go.
- They offer a referral scheme bonus to all engineers who recommend upgrades (which are won) of £25 per sale.
- Offer a health care scheme where employees can claim back up to a certain value of dentist etc.
- Fully expensed van with a fuel card - personal usage is allowed and reclaimed at 12p per mile.
Please do not delay with your application, need someone to starts asaps.