Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum + travel time, private medical, Van, tools
about 1 month ago
Service and Maintenance Engineer
Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control Systems
I am seeking a good level Service Engineer in the Manchester region for a very good client of mine, ideally I am seeking someone who is expereinced in BOTH Fire Alarms AND Security ssytems such as CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access Control and so on however my client will consider Fire only Engineers and Security only Engineers!
- Manchester (Patch: 2-to-3-hour radius from central patch).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Service and Maintenance of electronic Fire Alarms AND/OR Security systems such as CCTV, Access Control Systems, Fault finding, repair.
- Covering the North West, Manchester, Liverpool etc.
- Hours: 08:00 to 17:00
- Call out, you will be paid an additional £25 per day, then a further £50 for any physical call out attended.
- Operating within a commercial/industrial environment.
- Call out rota for these regions are circa 1 in 4.
Salary and package:
- Basic salary of between £30k to £35k
- Fully expensed company van, usually a transit van, private mileage allowed within reason.
- Travel time is paid after 30 mins either side of the day.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (3 will be deducted between Xmas and new year as the company closes for Christmas).
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension scheme
- Top Cash Back Scheme (shopping, groceries, restaurants, takeaways/Uber Eats etc.).
- Smart phone
- Uniform, PPE
- Specialist tools and meters
Induction into the company will be carried out at Bromsgrove office, hotel accommodation will be provided, will spend a few days going out with other engineers within the business.
If you are an established Fire AND/OR Security Service Engineer located in the Manchester area with a background of servciing Fire Alarms, or Intruder Alarms, CCTV Systems and so on then please do not delay in applying for this role.
My contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org direct dial 0208 971 1893