£25000 - £35000 per annum + full benefit package
25 days ago
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
FIRE ALARMS - INTRUDER ALARMS - ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS - CCTV
NOTTINGHAM AND SURROUNDS
#FIREALARMS #INTRUDERALARMS #ACCESSCONTROL #CCTV
A BAFE approved fire and security system installation and maintenance specialist, established for 20 years, are currently recruiting a experienced Service Engineer with a passion for delivering high levels of service quality.
The role requires knowledge and experience in the fire alarm and security sector - ideally suited to a well-rounded multi-disciplined Engineer (CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarms & fire alarm experience A MUST) must be located and able to cover the East Midlands (Nottingham, Leceister etc close surrounds).
About the role:
- £25k - £35k basic salary depending on experience + travel (after 30 mins) + call out retainer
- Service and repairs on fire alarms and security systems such as CCTV, Access Control and intruder alarm systems as well as attending call outs for system breakdowns.
- Call out is 1 week in 7 weeks/retainer and standby allowance paid
- Covering Nottingham, Staffs and close surrounds
- Full use of company vehicle
About the candidate:
- Must be a seasoned Service Engineer with a relavant experience to hit the ground running.
- A good working knowledge of various fire alarms, intruder alarm, CCTV and Access Control systems.
- Experience on testing, isolation, fault find and repair of systems
- Live in and around the Nottingham, Staffordshire area
- Be able to pass a CRB check
- Be part of an out of hours call rota
- Full UK driving licence
Please apply to email@example.com - 0208 971 1893