£25000 - £29000 per annum + full benefit package
4 months ago
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
FIRE ALARMS - INTRUDER ALARMS - ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS - CCTV
NOTTINGHAM AND SURROUNDS
#FIREALARMS #INTRUDERALARMS #ACCESSCONTROL #CCTV
A BAFE approved fire and security system installation and maintenance specialist, established for 20 years, are currently recruiting a experienced Service Engineer with a passion for delivering high levels of service quality.
The role requires knowledge and experience in the fire alarm and security sector - ideally suited to a well-rounded multi-disciplined Engineer (CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarms & fire alarm experience A MUST) located and able to cover the East Midlands (Nottingham to Northampton and the close surrounds).
About the role:
- Service and repairs on fire alarms and security/intruder alarm systems as well as attending call outs for system breakdowns.
- Call out is 1 week in 7 weeks/retainer and standby allowance paid
- Covering Nottingham to Northampton and close surrounds
- Provide excellent service to exceed expectations
- Correctly complete Engineer work reports, handover certificates/BSIA Certificates or checklist as appropriate, and on time.
- Basic salary (depends on exp) £25k - £29k + Commission/call out retainer
- Commission paid on quotes carried out per job
- Full use of company vehicle
About the candidate:
- Must be a seasoned Servcie Engineer - with a relavant experience to hit the ground running.
- A good working knowledge of various fire/security alarm systems.
- Experience on testing, isolation, fault find and repair of systems
- Live in and around the Northampton - Nottingham area
- Knowledge of BS 5839 regulations
- Be able to pass a CRB check
- Be part of an out of hours call rota
- Full UK driving licence
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org - 0208 971 1893